Thursday 28 June 2012

Meera Jasmine's big comeback


Meera Jasmine did some interesting and important roles before slipping under the radar. The award winning actress hasn't been seen much on the big screen for some time now, but is gearing up for a comeback.
Meera Jasmine (26455) size:1280x1024
She is currently shooting for her comeback Malayalam movie, Babu Janardhanan's 'Lisammayude Veedu', in which she plays four different roles. And she is happy about it.


"I play a school girl, a 23-year-old, a 35-year-old, and a 55-year-old. I took up the offer because of the challenge in it. I will wait till the movie's release before signing any new project," Meera says.


The actress prefers maintaining silence to various rumors doing rounds about her. "All these days, I was doing things I wanted to do. I traveled a lot and I watched movies that I missed so far. I also tried my hands at cooking."
*(News from IndiaGlitz [Thursday, June 28, 2012])

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More