Saturday 23 June 2012

Story of Sasikumar's 'Sundarapandian'



For the first time in his acting career, Sasikumar is playing a lover boy in his forthcoming film 'Sundarapandian'. "This will be a straight contrast to the characters I did earlier. I have droped knife and taken rose in my hand," he says.
The movie directed by Sasikumar's former associate Prabhakaran is produced by Sasi himself. "Prabhakaran wanted to make his directorial debut with some other banner. But I decided to produce it on my own, since the story impressed me a lot," says Sasi.


He adds: "It is a breezy love story and I play a young man, who falls for a girl. I am proud to work under my own associate. Prabhakar is making me proud with his directorial skills."


Besides 'Sundarapandian', Sasikumar is producing a film which is being directed by veteran Balumahendra. "It is a great privilege that Balumahendra sir has given me an opportunity to produce his movie," says the 'Subramanyapuram' maker.
*(News from IndiaGlitz [Saturday, June 23, 2012])

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More