Wednesday 6 June 2012

'Gayam' director to start a restaurant


'Gayam' aka 'Vengayam's director Sankagiri Rajkumar has thanked the press and audience for the response to their film for today (June 6) is 'Gayam's 75th day. "Even though our film is replaced by new ones in metros it's still running in villages and C centers", says the elated director.

Sankagiri, who struggled in his initial days in Chennai without a proper meal is now planning to start a restaurant in Chennai. "To thank back director Cheran and others in the film industry I am starting a restaurant in Vadapalani where good meals will be offered at the price of a coffee", he says.

"I starved and suffered initially. Whenever my dad sent money I spent that on watching movies and reading and lived on tea and biscuits, I don't want other newbies to suffer like me", he further adds.

'Gayam' takes a dig on superstitions in our society and is a critically acclaimed film.
*(News from IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, June 06, 2012])

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More